We are an academic organization formed to promote and facilitate the participation of undergraduates in quantum information science at Yale.
Networking, Resources, Projects, Events.
(Depending on member interests.)
- Develop open Source Quantum Computing Club Projects
- Study Groups
- Social Hours (Quantum Chess, Trivia, etc)
- YuQC Invited Speaker Series
- Host Tours of Academic and Industry Quantum Computing Labs
- Quantum Coalition (Hackathon)
- Facilitate Outreach to HS Students
- Build a network of peers, mentors, professionals and alumni
- Resources and opportunities
- and more…
We do not have an application process for our club. All undergraduates are welcome! In order to retain membership, we do require all members to join a project group. Learn more about project groups on our projects page.
Advisors: Professor Steven Girvin, Florian Carle, Ph.D (YQI)
Co-Presidents: Sofia Fausone ‘24 and Pranav Parakh ‘24
Board: Pranet Sharma ‘26, Zachary Zitzewitz ‘26, Brennan Lagasse ‘26, Shaun Pexton ‘26, Mason Abrell, Jeb Cui ‘26, and George Holm ‘26
“Yale” and “Yale University” are registered trademarks of Yale University. This website is a student run website and is maintained and operated independently of Yale University. The activities on this website are not supervised or endorsed by Yale and information contained on this website does not necessarily reflect the opinions or official positions of the University.